How to become better each day?
- Become More Observant.
- Notice everything that surrounds you. The world is full of examples, ideas, words, wisdom, mistakes and experiences. Try to capture them before it is too late.
- Start Writing. The biggest value of a good writing skill is that it cultivates a discipline. Your thoughts will cease to be random and chaotic. They will gradually become systematized and structured instead.
- Develop A Habit To Act. Constant thinking will not take you far from the place you are now. Actions will. Stop procrastinating and start acting. Define your goals and do the things that matters every single day.
- Read. Read a lot. Reading is probably the best investment of time ever. Devote at least 30 minutes per day to reading. Ideally, have a book always with you. Then you won`t waste any minute purposelessly.
- Analyze Your Day. Before going to bed, spend 10 minutes analyzing your day. Consider what things you managed to do well and what mistakes you made. This simple practice will help you transform your approach to daily routine.
Expand Your Comfort Zone.
There is nothing new in your comfort zone. All the opportunities for growth are beyond it. Therefore, find your discomfort zone.