Protecting your personal information and privacy is our top priority.
Usage and Information Collection by ROSETTEJOBS.COMWhen you create profile by registering on our site, we request the following personally identifiable information from you: your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, physical address, and date of birth. We also collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as gender, interests and favorites. We also gather information about our users’ use of ROSETTEJOBS.COM, such as what areas of the site you visit and what services you access. We collect your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is logged to help diagnose technical problems, as well as administer the site in order to constantly improve the quality of our site and service to you. We may also track and analyze aggregate usage and volume statistics from our site to improve the services we offer on our site. None of this information is linked to your personally identifiable information. If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about ROSETTEJOBS.COM or refer a job posting to a friend, we will ask you for your friend’s email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the ROSETTEJOBS.COM website or view the job posting. This information is used for no other purpose than to send out this one time email. We provide you two options to allow you to refer your friends to our site. When you choose to access your email account from your ROSETTEJOBS.COM account, and send your personal contacts an email, we only use the email information you select by checking the box next to each email to service your request to send this one time email from your account. We do not store any email information from your email account without your explicit consent. You can also enter a friend’s email directly into the ‘Invite Colleagues’ email field. We do not store this information nor is it shared with any third parties for their promotional purposes.
Our Use of Your InformationWe use the information we gather on ROSETTEJOBS.COM, whether personal, demographic, aggregate or technical, for the purpose of operating and improving the ROSETTEJOBS.COM web site, creating a positive user experience, and delivering the tools and services that we offer. We use your email information to send you notifications from our site that you elect to receive such as job alerts along with email newsletters. We send notification emails rarely such as to notify you of any technical issues or service related issues that may affect your access to the site. You generally cannot opt-out of these kinds of communications. You can opt out of receiving newsletters from our site by clicking unsubscribe link at the bottom. If you use a bulletin board or chat room on this website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.We obtain your explicit consent prior to posting your testimonial on our site.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third PartiesWe do not disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties for their promotional purposes.
- We use third party service providers to administer some of our services to you on our site. We use third party service providers to administer payments and process your credit card information when you purchase our products & services. We also use a third-party service provider to host our website as well as serve you with other products in conjunction with our partners. These service providers are not authorized to use your personally identifiable information for promotional purposes that are not related to products and services provided in partnership with ROSETTEJOBS.COM.
- We disclose information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process such as in complying with a judicial proceeding, court order or subpoena; (b) protect our copyrights or property or our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
- In the event of a sale or merger of our business, your information would be a part of the assets transferred. In addition, in the event we become the subject of a bankruptcy proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, we or our trustee in bankruptcy may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the bankruptcy court. In the event of any such circumstances, you will be notified via email or through a prominent notice posted on the ROSETTEJOBS.COM Website.
- We use a service provider to host our “Help” and “Contact Us” functions on the web site. While these functions take you to a third party web site the information collected here is governed by ROSETTEJOBS.COM and our privacy practices.
Personal Information on Resumes and ProfilesSince ROSETTEJOBS.COM is a career site, we give you two options regarding the accessibility of your resume:
- You can store your resume in our database, but not allow it to be searchable by potential employers. This means that you can use it to apply for a job online; however employers and recruiters will not have access to search it through our resume database.
- If you have a confidential resume, but apply to a job posting on ROSETTEJOBS.COM, the employer to whom you send your resume will be able to view your contact information.
Posting to Public Areas of ROSETTEJOBS.COMPlease remember that if you post any of your personal information in public areas of ROSETTEJOBS.COM such as the searchable resume database, such information may be collected and used by others over whom we have no control. We are not responsible for the use made by third parties of information you post or otherwise make available in public areas of ROSETTEJOBS.COM.
Modification of Your InformationYou may review, correct, update or change your ROSETTEJOBS.COM account profile at any time on your ‘My Settings’ page or by emailing our webmaster at’ email@example.com’. These points of contact also allow you to edit your subscription to our newsletters and promotional emails. If you opted to receive job postings, commercial e-mails or other communications from ROSETTEJOBS.COM or third parties at the time you created a ROSETTEJOBS.COM account, but subsequently change your mind, you may opt-out by editing your ROSETTEJOBS.COM Account Profile as described above. If you previously opted not to receive such communications, you may later opt-in by editing your ROSETTEJOBS.COM Account Profile as well. We retain indefinitely all the information we gather about you in an effort to make your repeat use of ROSETTEJOBS.COM, practical, and relevant. Of course, you can delete your resume from ROSETTEJOBS.COM’s online database and close your ROSETTEJOBS.COM account at any time by informing us via our feedback form. In such an event we will remove all our copies of your resume from ROSETTEJOBS.COM, your ROSETTEJOBS.COM account information and remove your profile, except for an archival copy which is not accessible on the Internet.
Security of the Profile InformationWe have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
Use of MaterialThe contents of ROSETTEJOBS.COM (the “Website”) such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other material are protected under Pakistan and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws and are exclusive property of Naseeb Online Services. The brands and logos of different advertisers are property of respective companies. The collection, compilation, arrangement and assembly of all content on this Website is the exclusive property of Naseeb Online Services and is protected by Pakistan and international copyright laws. You may not sell or modify the content on the Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use its material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the content on any other Web Site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
Children’s use of ROSETTEJOBS.COMThe ROSETTEJOBS.COM web site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
Contact InformationYou can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a question?
We’re here to help. Check out our FAQs, Request a Call back, Send Email or Call us at +91-7986980491, 8887000057