Terms and Conditions: Understanding the Guidelines for Our Teaching Recruitment Services
To proceed with utilizing any of the services offered on rosettejobs.com, it is mandatory to accept “Candidate Terms”.
- If you are interested to apply for job you will have to upload your resume to our web portal first.
- We are not taking any initial registration charges from job applicants.
- While registration, you will provide us certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include:
– First name and last name
– Email address
– Phone number
– Job Profile
- The company may use your personal data for the following purposes:
– To manage your registration as a user of the Service.
– To manage your account
– To contact you by email, telephone calls and SMS.
– To send push notifications regarding job updates.
- When you go for the interview, it is compulsory to carry the Rosette Jobs Interview Pass and mention our consultancy name on your resume, so that the employer can easily be aware.
- Your transportation and other expenses incurred while going to an interview are on your account.
- When you are selected by our reference and recommendations, you have to inform and endorse a copy of offer letter and appointment letter immediately to us for our record.
- If you selected for a job through Rosette Jobs, you will be solely the employee of the concerning organization and rosette jobs will not be responsible for any legal/dispute or any other matter between the me and the organization.
- If you are working through our reference in our client school/company then we can’t replace you to any another school/company till you left the job.
- If you are selected and receive an offer letter from the school/company, you will be required to deposit an advance amount of 50% of your first month’s settled salary with the organization as recruitment charges within 3 days of receiving the offer letter. In the event that you are unable to deposit the advance amount for any reason, you will need to provide a post-dated cheque to the employer, allowing them to initiate the fees on your behalf.
- Please note that the 50% advance charged as recruitment fees by Rosette Jobs is non-refundable in the event of your resignation from the school/company.
- Rosette Jobs is not liable to rehire you immediately if you leave your job for any reason. But we may help you in getting your next job soon.
- This Agreement is made under the Ludhiana jurisdiction. Dispute under this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ludhiana.